Jini Says +
Our Castor Oil is a topical product that penetrates through the skin for:
- Detox and lymphatic support. Used in a compress, castor oil draws out toxins when placed over swollen glands, cysts, and other lumps – aids the lymphatic system, as well as the abdomen, liver, and kidneys.
- Easing the symptoms of constipation.
- Reducing pain and inflammation when applied over strains and sprains.
- Deep-penetrating healing effects with antimicrobial properties and increases infection-fighting white blood cells, helping to boost immunity
- Skin and hair health. Soothes skin conditions such as dryness and itching and can be applied as a hair mask and to eyebrows and eyelashes to promote growth. Also used traditionally to help remove common warts.
Who It’s For: Adults
Use For: Use our Castor Oil topically to help relieve pain and inflammation of the body’s hollow organs, including the uterus, fallopian tubes, the blood and lymph vessels, gall bladder, and bowels. Also good for the liver.
Suggested reading on Castor oil: http://curezone.com/cures/castoroil.html
St. Francis Herb Farm uses certified organic, hexane-free, cultivated Castor oil.
Duration of Use:
Apply daily for no less than 3 weeks for warts.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: on irritated or reddened skin or any area that is infected; on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes. Do not use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of small children. Store at room temperature or in a cool environment.