What's On The DVD? +
Jini gives you all the information you need to determine what's causing excessive gas in your baby, how to reduce the amount of gas being produced, and then how to release that trapped gas and stool from your baby's intestines. Jini demonstrates the massage and manipulation techniques on her 8-week-old daughter throughout this video.
The core routine for loosening the pelvis/bowel and facilitating the passage of stool and gas, consists of three simple steps, combined with colonic massage. When Jini performed this sequence with her first baby, Oscar, he soon began farting (and pooping) regularly during the technique, leading her to laughingly call the routine: Baby Fart Aerobics! She’ll teach you this same routine to use with your baby, to relieve the pain and crying from colic. Jini demonstrates the massage and manipulation techniques on her 8-week-old daughter, Zara, throughout this video.
This routine consists of colonic massage, pelvic loosening movements, and abdominal stretching - to relieve and release baby's trapped gas and stool. In no time at all, you'll be doing the routine on your baby and listening with glee as the farts and poop come streaming out. Because remember: No trapped gas or stool = no colic!
"My husband and I viewed your DVD last night and after the first segment we tried the first exercise and cried, laughed and hugged with happiness & relief as the first few tries WORKED and she had a blow out of bowel elimination (appeared to be days worth of bowels) and gas immediately!!!" - Beth H., Michigan
Jini also covers a range of other factors that may be affecting your baby’s digestive system, including:
- How to determine if your baby has a bowel blockage or intestinal obstruction and how to release them – includes a live demo with a certified Craniosacral Therapist.
- Potential irritants and allergens transmitted through breastmilk – top foods to watch out for and an easy testing method to determine if a food is irritating your baby's gut.
- Probiotics (good bacteria) for mother and baby - how to supplement your baby with top quality probiotics (good bacteria for the gut), to ensure baby has a healthy gut flora and thus is able to digest food properly and minimize gas production. Whether your baby tends towards constipation, or diarrhea, probiotics will normalize bowel function (and provide a host of other health benefits). But you must never give a baby adult probiotics! So, Jini shows you exactly which brand and species of good bacteria are safe for babies.
- Gentle burping techniques to reduce the amount of spit-up and projectile vomiting – And if you have a baby that wakes up again every time you burp him, I'll show you a position you can have him lie in, that will help him to burp and fart while staying asleep - therefore you don't have to risk waking him up by trying to burp him! You just breastfeed him, and when he's asleep, lay him down in this position.
- How to use a nice hot bath to relax even the most rigid bowel and give your baby instant relief. Yes, you can take even a 2-day-old baby in the bath - Jini demonstrates how with her newborn daughter Zara.
- Bonus: help for common postpartum problems like hair loss, anal fissures, hemorrhoids, irritability/depression and difficulty getting good nutrition during this stressful time.
"We were at our wit's end with our son's horrible, non-stop colic when we found your DVD on the Internet. Thank you for saving our lives!! The Baby Fart Aerobics routine is fantastic, but I also found out my son is allergic to dairy when I did the elimination test Jini suggested. So, no more colic and a much healthier, happier baby! P.s. I tried the Udo's Oil as suggested and after one month I noticed my hair is indeed coming in thicker! Thanks for this wealth of information on the DVD." - Catherine Z., North Carolina
All this and more in a friendly, easy-to-understand manner. You’ll be able to see very clearly how to hold and handle your own newborn with ease through the techniques, as Jini demonstrates everything on her newborn daughter, Zara.
A MUST-HAVE for every parent with a colicky baby. And a valuable resource for every parent of a newborn.