Jini Says +
Natren's Healthy Trinity® capsules contain all three of the most potent super strains of beneficial bacteria for humans, extracted from the growth medium, BUT the different species are not touching each other, as each is enclosed in its own separate oil bubble. This prevents the different species of bacteria from competing against each other and ensures that each stays alive and potent. Each capsule provides a minimum of:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain, 5 billion CFU (colony forming units)
• Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion CFU
• Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain, 5 billion CFU
The Healthy Trinity capsule contains three super strains of probiotic bacteria micro enrobed in an oil matrix delivery system and then encapsulated in a two-piece hard gel capsule. Healthy Trinity is the only probiotic of its kind in the world. The oil matrix micro enrobes all three probiotic super strain bacteria and keeps them separate (not touching each other) until they are ingested. The oil matrix protects the three selected super strains for up to one hour at a pH of 1.7 (no other probiotic product has this type of survival data). The strains are also bile tolerant; thus, they also survive exposure to bile.
How the bacteria are grown: The live bacteria for the Healthy Trinity® capsules are grown in a certified organic, dairy-free garbanzo bean base.
Potency Guarantee: Each capsule supplies a minimum of 5 billion colony forming units (CFU) of Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS adhesion super strain, 20 billion CFU adult-specific Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, and 5 billion CFU Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, through the printed expiration date, when stored as instructed on the label.
Special Delivery System Ensures Potency
Natren®'s dairy-free oil matrix complex keeps Healthy Trinity®'s targeted bacteria strains separated and non-competitive. This first-of-its-kind probiotic delivery system uses sunflower oil and vitamin E with all of the oxygen and water removed to create an anaerobic (oxygen-free) environment ideal for keeping the good bacteria in a state of arrested growth until it is introduced into your system, ready to act at peak performance). In addition, this system ensures the live bacteria survive exposure to the stomach's gastric juices, offering maximum benefits to the small and large intestines.
- It helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida) nutritionally
- It aids in lactose metabolism and enhances the digestion of milk products.
- It may improve nutrient absorption.
- Helps normalize elimination problems.
- May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract and vagina.
- It helps alleviate gas, bloating, and upper gastrointestinal problems. In addition, it produces hydrogen peroxide H2O2 - necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
- Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
- Helps manage cholesterol.
- Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonization by invading bacteria or yeast.
- It inhibits bacteria that can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Produces B vitamins. Supports healthy liver function.
- It helps to promote regularity.
- Encourages an acidic intestinal environment, which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
- Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
- Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins.
- It helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals, especially calcium. This absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may be deficient in dietary calcium.
- It may also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.