Jini's Eight-Step Process To Heal IBD +
Feedback on Listen To Your Gut +
Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural remedies and treatments for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal disorders. Listen To Your Gut is sold in over 80 countries, and is now in its second updated and expanded edition.
- Ulcers, rectal or anal fissures, pus, bleeding, pain, leaky gut, etc. (caused by damage to the mucosal lining).
- Diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, rectal or anal strictures, fistulas, acid reflux, pain, spasms, etc. (the consequences of ongoing problems and infection in your gut).
- Candida (yeast) infection, bacteria and other gastrointestinal pathogens (resulting from a lack of good, protective bacterial flora).
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal system, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- Weight loss, malnutrition, fatigue, weakness, etc. (from an inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from food).
- Harmful biochemical reactions in the gut (caused by ongoing stress and negative emotional events).
- Mind/body emotional healing, since all of the above symptoms are also associated with emotional trauma or wounding still carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
BONUS #1 - Question & Answer Resource eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (26 pages! value: $9.95) Learn from Jini's answers to specific questions from readers/clients over the last 4 years. Many will be in similar situations to you, so you can learn from their experience, add to your knowledge base and extrapolate answers to your own condition. After you order, you will be given a link whereby you can immediately download this ebook to your computer. Jini's added this bonus so you can begin learning right away.
BONUS #2 - The Healing Diets Recipe eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (33 pages! value: $9.95) Sometimes it's really hard to prepare meals when your condition limits ingredient choice. That's why Jini has put together 25 symptom-specific recipes for you to use throughout your healing process. Learn to prepare delicious, healthy meals that don't irritate your gut.
Butternut Squash Soup
Apricot Turkey with Chanterelles
Pad Thai Noodles
Super Nutrient Banana Muffins
Creamy Dairyless Rice Pudding ....and more!
BONUS #3 - FREE LAZER TAPPING SESSION Acupressure tapping with Jini Patel Thompson is a mind/body/spirit healing tool. In this bonus session, you will:
Learn to feel okay saying "No" and set healthy boundaries.
Healthy boundaries enable us to say "No", to keep ourselves from doing or taking on too much. Banish the guilt that keeps us from resting or taking things easy and let go of "people pleasing" desires and behavior – these push us beyond our limits and result in stress and exhaustion. Most people with a chronic illness don't even realize these patterns are sabotaging their health.
"It was the first time I have ever done one of these and I was blown away. It was so helpful. I slept really well after the session. Got five hours in a row, which is tremendous for me (when the UC is acting up I am lucky to get 45 minutes to an hour at a stretch on some nights). Bless you for doing this for all of us who are going through these experiences!" – J.K.
More info at: LazerTapping.com
After healing herself of serious widespread Crohn’s disease (she has been 100% drug and surgery-free for over 20 years), Jini Patel Thompson made her natural healing methods available to help others with a bowel disorder.
Listen To Your Gut provides step-by-step guidelines for implementing each of these eight steps, starting with self-assessment tests and symptom guides. The book also includes targeted Healing Diets, information on children with IBD and IBS, and Jini’s views on traditional bowel disorder treatments such as drugs and surgery.
If you implement each of Jini’s eight steps – thoroughly, preferably simultaneously, and without skipping over any of them - you will join the tens of thousands who have benefited from this incredibly thorough natural treatment plan for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, or IBS.
Keep reading for a detailed description of what's covered in each chapter...