Jini Says +
Natren Megadophilus contains Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus), a friendly intestinal flora that promotes small intestinal health, assists in the digestion of proteins, has anti-fungal activity, and plays a role in preventing candida overgrowth, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, and cancer prevention. May also benefit cholesterol levels, lactose intolerance, nutrient assimilation, detoxification, post-antibiotic treatment, constipation and diarrhea control, bad breath, gas, and intestinal disorders. The Lactobacillus acidophilus is extracted from the growth medium and packaged into capsules.
A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria
- The Lactobacillus acidophilus super strains used in Megadophilus® reside along the wall of the small intestine, where most of the digestive process takes place.
- In powder form, the probiotic supplement begins working in the mouth, providing benefits throughout the entire digestive tract.
- This beneficial bacteria super strain produces natural substances such as hydrogen peroxide which are particularly helpful in guarding against certain harmful bacteria, regulating yeast, and detoxifying the gastrointestinal tract.
- It produces soothing lactic acid, which lowers the pH of the small intestine, promoting a healthy environment in the digestive tract.
The DDS-1 super strain and the NAS super strain are substantially more potent than regular acidophilus powder or capsules when grown according to exact scientific specifications by using Natren®'s proprietary formula.
In addition, Megadophilus® maximizes food absorption by producing enzymes that aid digestion. Also helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
- Helps to stimulate regularity.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances the digestion of milk products.
- May improve nutrient absorption.
- May deter intestinal distress.
- Helps normalize elimination problems.
- Helps acidify the intestinal tract, creating a hostile environment for undesirable bacteria.
- May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
- Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper gastrointestinal problems.
- Produces H2O2 - found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
- Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
- Assists in cholesterol management.