Jini Says +
Digesta-Lac® probiotic supplement contains 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 super strain per capsule. Digesta-Lac® works in conjunction with the other Natren®'s Healthy Trinity® components: Megadophilus® and Bifido Factor®. Dairy-free Digesta-Lac is only available in capsules. The Lactobacillus bulgaricus is extracted from the growth medium and packaged into capsules.
Proper Digestion - A Key To Health
- The Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 super strain in Digesta-Lac® actually travels along with the food as it's being processed, to naturally aid digestion while deterring harmful bacteria.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus maximizes the body's ability to complete the digestion process and may discourage the use of intestinal stimulants and antacids.
- This beneficial bacteria may help maintain our natural electrolyte balance, particularly as we age and become less active.
- Digesta-Lac® is cultured with super strain LB-51, which, according to 30 years of Bulgarian research, is one of the most beneficial strains of the 450 known bulgaricus strains.
- Nutritionally helps to deter yeast overgrowth (candida) from the large intestine up into the small intestine.
- Helps to stimulate regularity.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances the digestion of milk products.
- Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
- Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium. bifidum, etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
- Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins. Bulgaricus is very proteolytic, therefore it can easily break down proteins.
- Helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals, especially calcium. The absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may also experience a deficiency of dietary calcium.
- May also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.