Jini Says +
Bifido Factor® contains Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion CFU per 1 capsule. Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain is the most potent and beneficial bifido bacteria available. This product works in conjunction with Megadophilus® and Digesta-Lac®. The Bifidobacterium bifidum is extracted from the growth medium and packaged into capsules.
A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria
Bifido Factor® works in the large intestine to keep it healthy and help deter undesirable bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum produces B vitamins that help the body complete the digestive process.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum assists in the absorption of calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Bifidobacteria live on the intestinal wall, where it discourages undesirable bacteria from taking up residence and helps the large intestine dispose of unused foods.
- It helps to minimize elimination concerns.
- The probiotic powder begins working in the mouth and provides probiotic benefits throughout the digestive tract as well as the large intestine.
- Japanese researchers consider Bifidobacterium to be the most important beneficial bacteria for human health.
- Produces lactic and acetic acid, which lowers the pH of the large intestine and deters undesirable bacteria.
- Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonization by invading bacteria or yeast.
- It inhibits bacteria that can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Assists in support of healthy liver function.
- Produces B vitamins.
- It helps to promote regularity.
Probiotics for Kids:
If your child can swallow capsules, then use Healthy Trinity. If not, you can use either the loose powder (more volume, stronger taste) or the encapsulated powders. Add to yoghurt, chocolate milk, ice cream or applesauce. Mix well into a smooth paste to avoid any lumps.