Jini Says +
- Helps temporarily reduce pain of large joints such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
- Cruelty free
Cautions and Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or pregnant, or if symptoms persist and/or worsen.If skin irritation develops, discontinue use. If irritation persists consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have severe liver or kidney disease. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure hands and area of application are thoroughly cleansed before applying. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- DMSO has a strong sulphur and garlic odour. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO is a very powerful product, that can cause redness and burning sensation. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leeching.
DMSO has many uses, but it is known mostly as a natural pain killer and transporter. First synthesized in 1866, DMSO is a sulphur-containing organic compound that is derived from MSM, and, according to Dr. Morton Walker’s book DMSO: Nature’s Healer, it can be used internally or externally. As per our label claim, we only advise external usage. DMSO can aid injuries such as sprained ankles, sore muscles and joints, and even fractures. The process starts when DMSO enters the bloodstream by osmosis through capillary walls. Then, DMSO is distributed throughout the circulatory system.
DMSO has also been found to be a great product for Reflex Sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). A 2001 clinical study conducted in the Netherlands compared DMSO with NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) for the treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). The study was randomized, double-dummy controlled, and double-blind. For 17 weeks, 146 patients received treatment, with the option to continue or switch medication up to one year after beginning treatment. The study found that DMSO 50% showed more overall improvement, especially for patients with lower extremity CRPS and warm CRPS I.