Jini Says +
Carlson Vitamin D3 1,000 IU (25 mcg) is the preferred form of vitamin D that's important for promoting strong bones and supporting the immune system and heart health. Higher levels of vitamin D3 in the blood are associated with strong bones and good health, as well as a strong immune system. Each soft gel provides 1,000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D3.
What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few food sources. It has many functions in the body, from contributing to bone and tooth health, to supporting immune function.*
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form of vitamin D that the body manufactures when your skin is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun. This is a natural, non-synthetic source of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) helps regulate and control the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus by aiding in the absorption of these two minerals from the small intestine, and by directly affecting the rate at which these minerals form and maintain bone.
The ideal form of vitamin D in easier-to-swallow, smaller softgel size! Supports maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, cellular function and proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
How does vitamin D support health?
- Contributes to bone strength as adequate levels create optimum conditions for bone and tooth formation.*
- Supports proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.*
- Promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium.*
- Supports fetal skeletal development and tooth enamel formation.*
- Contributes to healthy levels of phosphorus in the body.*