Jini Says +
It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Reduces anxiety and stress, improving stamina and brain function
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect
• Strengthens the body’s vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection
Who it’s for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Ayurveda: (1) as a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age; (2) as a sleep aid; (3) to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative); (4) for memory enhancement.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Ashwagandha tincture is certified organic.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.