Jini Says +
In choosing your Absorb Plus flavor, please note that SIMPLY is sweetened with dextrose and stevia, UNSWEETENED has flavors but no added sweeteners, and the rest of the flavors are sweetened with natural fructose and stevia.
Certified gluten-free (less than 20 ppm). No artificial ingredients or preservatives. Our Cold-extracted Whey Protein Isolate is casein-free, lactose-free, and not denatured by heat or chemicals.
What are the benefits of Absorb Plus?
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and help with energy metabolism
- An excellent source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues and build antibodies.
- A source of all essential amino acids (i.e. histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine) for the maintenance of good health.
- To maintain immune function, energy production and metabolism, and the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- To maintain proper muscle function (including heart muscle), liver function, normal acid-base metabolism and normal electrolyte balance.
There is currently NO product on the market that matches Absorb Plus in nutritional value or the extremely high quality of our ingredients.
Custom-blend of 10 additional targeted amino acids, for example:
• Over 1000 mg of L-Glutamine per serving to rebuild mucosal cell lining in intestines
• L-Serine for production of immunoglobulins and antibodies
• L-Threonine to aid formation of collagen and elastin
• L-Cysteine to aid wound healing
• L-Tyrosine to aid function of pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands
• L-Aspartic Acid to protect the liver
• L-Proline to aid cartilage, strengthen joints, tendons and heart muscle
Our vitamin and mineral panel:
• Full panel of trace minerals – trace mineral deficiency is common in chronic illness.
• Also contains 10 mcg Vitamin K2 (as MK-7; first identified by Dr. Weston A. Price as “Activator X”) and 100 mcg of potassium citrate per serving.
• Contains full electrolyte panel.
Formulated to allow people to add their own amount of good fat – since everyone’s fat tolerance level varies. We suggest adding 1 tbsp. organic flax or Udo’s Choice oil.
NOTE: Health Canada limits the amount of potassium we can include per shake. So, along with the naturally-occurring potassium in the whey isolate, each serving of Absorb Plus Original contains 71 mg potassium per serving. As there is 137 mg of sodium per shake (another important electrolyte) we suggest you add 100 mg of potassium citrate per shake, to balance the sodium/potassium ratio, if you are on an exclusively elemental diet.
To see the full differences between the Canada version and USA version, please go here: https://blog.listentoyourgut.com/absorb-plus-why-does-the-canada-label-look-different/
Please Note: We strongly advise you purchase a few sample sizes of Absorb Plus, or just 1 tub, before buying the volume needed to do a full elemental diet. This will allow you to check for allergies or intolerance to any of the ingredients. Signs of intolerance or food allergy include: brain fog, grogginess, sore joints, headaches, nausea, gut pain, skin rash, blurred vision, asthma, chest pains, edema, elevated blood pressure, etc.
Absorb Plus was formulated by colon and bowel disorder expert Jini Patel Thompson to provide maximum nutrition to help build and strengthen your immune system and allow you to maintain or gain solid weight (muscle, not fat). Absorb Plus provides nutrients, supplements, protein (cold-extracted, lactose-free whey protein isolate) and carbohydrates (tapioca maltodextrin - from cassava root) in the most desirable forms and proportions, and in ratios that allow for optimum use and absorption. This liquid diet protein shake also includes an extensive array of therapeutic free-form amino acids (over 1000 mg L-Glutamine per serving!), with a superior vitamin and mineral profile (including trace minerals). Finally, Absorb Plus tastes so good, you can consume it up to 12 times a day if necessary!
There are approximately 10 servings per jar - sometimes a little bit more, sometimes a little bit less as Absorb Plus is packed by weight and there can be some settling during shipping and storage. Start with half a serving and build up gradually, allowing your body time to adjust.
For lots more detailed information about Absorb Plus Ingredients, FAQ's, etc. please visit: www.AbsorbPlus.ca
These statements have been provided by Health Canada as part of the official NPN approval for Absorb Plus.